FAQ (Anti-Aging Clinic)
- Does Botox causes cancer?
- What is the real clinical name of Botox?
- I have heard many bad reviews of these treatments, how can I be sure that something bad will not happen?
- Will I be satisfied at the end of the treatment?
- What is the difference between treatments of needles and a plastic surgery?
- Are there treatments to rejuvenate the skin without needles?
- I feel old and out into what I can do?
- What is the difference between the vaccine and anti-aging cell renewal?
- Can a person sell me anti-aging vaccine at a cheaper price?
- Does the disability require peeling?
- Is burning my face peeling?
1. Does Botox causes cancer?
No. The cigar does. It is a product that has passed all the medical standards of all countries and has been used in thousands of patients. The beginnings were pure medical purposes to relieve health problems, eventually realized that solved aesthetic purposes, specifically to erase wrinkles and expression lines in specific areas of the face.
2. What is the real clinical name of Botox?
3. I have heard many bad reviews of these treatments, how can I be sure that something bad will not happen?
Do not believe everything they tell you. Listen politely to what they say, then, find a professional who, with his authority in the area, will tell the truth about some of the treatments or products that we, and many more doctors, apply. Just look at this comment: "If it's so bad, why is it allowed to be sold so easily?"
4. Will I be satisfied at the end of the treatment?
Absolutely. Our aim is that from the first visit, we should not give you false alternatives but give you the nearest prognosis, so you can decide to start the treatment with all the security of knowing what will your results.
5. What is the difference between treatments of needles and a plastic surgery?
There is a huge difference. In the first non-surgical, which prevents you from disabilities, general anesthesia, including natural consequences carried. Both have their "pro" and "cons". The recommendation is to inform yourself properly so that nothing surprises you.
6. Are there treatments to rejuvenate the skin without needles?
es, many and very good ones, but like aesthetic medicine and / or dermatology never supplant plastic surgery, only offer completely different alternatives, just as clinical devices will never replace the direct application of drugs, but they are an excellent choice to achieve the same effect in specific cases.
7. I feel old and out into what I can do?
Cellular Regeneration is for you. Learn from it.
8. What is the difference between the vaccine and anti-aging cell renewal?
Cellular Regeneration is the scientific name, however, like any new product there are many "pirate" products. It is easy to identify a product: it's cheap, poor quality printing when compared to the original you sell easily without medical supervision or prescription is not displayed on the controller.
Cellular Regeneration is a "treatment" that requires clinical and medical supervision, and sessions directly with the doctor. We will not try to sell you medication that you apply it at home.
9. Can a person sell me anti-aging vaccine at a cheaper price?
Not Cellular Regeneration. This is a 3 month treatment where clinical equipment is used for professional use.
10. Does the disability require peeling?
No, medical advances now allow it not to be required.
11. Is burning my face peeling?
In fact, yes. Peeling means "Burn", but this is done medically to loosen superficial, damaged skin.
Recommended articles to read
Lo que nuestros pacientes opinan de nosotros
"Undoubtedly this hidden paradise in Monterrey where the best people serving you as a reyna is a must in all the pretty girls regal, whenever I visit the city I make a space in my schedule to visit and give me a time to relax."
Mariana González, Nuestra Belleza Nuevo León